May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day KorKers!


Happy Sunday & Happy Mother’s Day KorKers!

     I hope you’ve all had a wonderful weekend so far, and a fantastic Mother’s Day- each and every Mom deserves today for all of the things they do. Just think about it for a minute- our Mothers have not only brought us into the world, but they have also provided love, care, advice, and support throughout our lives. So if you haven’t taken a chance to thank your Mom, Grandmother, and all of the Mothers in your life (biological or even if you’re ‘adopted’ into another family as one of their offspring)- DO IT- just a simple card, some flowers, a nice lunch or dinner, play or sing them a song, or even just a small gesture to thank them for what they do and have done for you throughout your life so far- I’m sure they will love it.

     For Mother’s Day this year with my family, I took some time and got some really nice things for my Mom, including a gift card to one of her favorite places and my sisters and I also got her some flowers. Sometimes the simple things mean more than anything, but every now and then you can give her something that resembles your appreciation for what she’s done for you. Heck, even this amazing YouTube video from two of my favoriteYouTubers, Rhett & Link, was something I showed to my Mom (she loved it) on Mother’s Day- and it sums up how amazing I know she is.


      Well KorKers, I’m sorry to cut it short, but I hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day and I’ll see you guys on Wednesday!
-Katie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! Please feel free to suggest other trends for me to write about- I would love to hear from you! -Katie