March 31, 2013

Easter 2013 Movie Night- 'Rise of the Guardians'


Hi KorKers! Happy Sunday and Happy Easter!

     I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend so far and an enjoyable Easter with friends, family, and loved ones.

     My Easter has been pretty great- I’ve been spending time with my Mom while my younger sister and my Dad are at Disneyworld for a Marching Band trip, and reminiscing in what the Lord has provided for us all. Since they’re in Florida in the sunshine and land of anything and everything Disney, Mom and I have been having a very entertaining and lazy weekend- including watching several movies, including ones for Easter such as Hop and Rise of the Guardians.

     So if you want to chill out or relax after all of the Easter celebrations of great food, along with religious and family time, but still want something fun to do- I highly recommend watching Dreamworks' Rise of the Guardians. Yes, I know it’s a kid’s film about the many key figures surrounding holidays and legends, but hey- IT’S PRETTY AWESOME- and not to mention, like many college students are, most of us are big kids at heart whenever we’re not trying to be adults. Heck, I always enjoy getting Easter candy like I did when I was a kid, even now that I’m in college. Put both of them together, and it’s a combination for a funny and relaxing night, especially after running around with the kids as they search for Easter eggs. The film depicts how the many popular figures recognized with holidays and legends (The Tooth Fairy, The Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, The Sandman, and Jack Frost) protect the children of the world against the darkness being brought against the world by Pitch. This is a fun film, especially with the great casting, including Hugh Jackman as The Easter Bunny and Chris Pine as Jack Frost.




(Note- All Rights (including these videos) Belong To The Respected Owners- I don't own the videos, characters, and anything relating to Rise of the Guardians!)

     So grab some drinks, popcorn, along with Peeps, chocolate bunnies, robins eggs, and any other Easter candy you want, grab a comfy spot, pop in Rise of the Guardians, and enjoy! For my readers- this is great with the family, friends, and of course with kids. It’s an easy way to unwind (for you and the kids) and not to mention a fun way to wind the kids down after the sugar rush involved with Easter gifts and celebrations. (Haha!)

KorK Rating: Kool
Until Wednesday KorKers! –Katie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit! Please feel free to suggest other trends for me to write about- I would love to hear from you! -Katie