February 20, 2013

Recipe Experiment: Bojangles' Bo-Berry Biscuits!


Happy Wednesday KorKers!
For my Kool or Katastrophy? post for today, I wanted to try a recipe of a popular southern restaurant, Bojangles'. More specifically, I wanted to try out a recipe for their ever so popular and delicious Bo-Berry Biscuits. Luckily, I was able to find a recipe through Pinterest. The pin’s link connected me to Ken Katschke’s blog with the recipe.

For my version of Bo-Berry Biscuits, I used some frozen blueberries that my family and I picked this last year; and due to my younger sister’s request, we used about twice as many blueberries as the recipe called for, and added them in as we kneaded the dough. 
Our biscuits didn’t look like what you would get at Bojangles’, for I just made biscuit like shapes instead of using a cutter and that the blueberries were big and still filled with juice; but by gosh they are absolutely DELICIOUS and tastes like you bought one fresh and hot from the restaurant, sugar high included. They are absolutely worth making!
KorK rating: Kool, definitely Kool and not to mention delicious.
Until Sunday Korkers! –Katie <3

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Bojangles and especially their bo-berry biscuits! I'm so excited you found this recipe and that it turned out well. I will definitely have to try this out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi! I hope it works out well for you! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to visit! Please feel free to suggest other trends for me to write about- I would love to hear from you! -Katie